Waking Up Next To Gisele


WAKING up next to one of the world's most beautiful supermodels is presumably pinch-worthy on any morning, but for Gisele Bündchen's New England Patriots quarterback husband  Tom Brady, the morning after his triumphant win at the Super Bowl last Monday was especially memorable.


"I had a nice moment with my wife Tuesday morning," Brady told Sports Illustrated. "She's woken up twice next to me after Super Bowl losses, and for those I was like, 'The game's today, right? What I just had was a nightmare, right? That didn't really happen, right?' And this time, I just looked at her and it was, it was... it was just special. Just pretty special."

For her part, Bündchen is also as complimentary of her husband, telling Vogue this month, "I knew Tom was the one straightaway. I could see it in his eyes that he was a man with integrity who believes in the same things I do."
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

thank you for commenting :)