Jourdan Dunn Turns Designer


JOURDAN DUNN is dispatching her own apparel line for "youngsters and youthful grown-ups". The model's London office, Storm Model Management, today affirmed a permitting arrangement in the middle of Dunn and Fluid World - which will bring about no less than two accumulations, for the occasion. 

"I cherish kid's garments and have been fixated on them after my child was conceived," Dunn clarified. "Through my profession in design I now love and appreciation extraordinary configuration, and as a mum I likewise expect incredible quality and worth for cash, and additionally the coolest garments for my child, Riley. I am excited to be working with Fluid World, and I am  anticipating building up my own accumulation and transforming my thoughts into reality." 

The Vogue glamor girl and catwalk most loved expects to retail a full accumulation including sweatshirts, pants, coats, T-shirts, stockings, and embellishments. Valued to engage "a more extensive gathering of people," the reach will be planned by Dunn herself and disseminated by Fluid World, which brought Hello Kitty to the UK. The organization is as yet searching for a worldwide retail join forces with which it can make the extent. 

"Jourdan Dunn is a style symbol who sets patterns and impacts style," Andrew Lane, CEO of Fluid World, included. "I am pleased to be working with her on this energizing venture and bringing her cool urban style to a more extensive gathering of people."
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

thank you for commenting :)